Sunday, January 23, 2011

I live!

No, I'm not dead. Just lazy/busy/lazy. But I have clean toilets, so I guess I'm not that lazy. Just lazy about bloggy kinds of things. Truth be told, I'm probably only throwing something on here today because #1- it's the Sabbath, which knocks a lot of stuff out of the running and #2 - I lopped a chunk of my thumb off today, so knitting isn't a comfortable option.

We have moved. So that should probably be shared with anyone faithful enough to check in here once in a while. If you are checking in, you ought to get a reward for being among the truest of friends.

Here are the details: An internal transfer came available for Adam and he applied for it and got it, so we thought we ought to show up. And that's when we moved. We're in Kaysville Utah now. It's nice to have family much closer, and mountains even closer than that! I really like it. I miss many aspects of living in NY, but overall it was a good thing to do.
Just to get you up to speed, here is a picture of the kids as they never are:

Here are the kids in real life, almost. I mean, 3 happy at once doesn't always happen, after all. And, they don't generally lick each other.

Cecily's yelling "Pease hep me wipe my buns!" So I'm outta here until next time.

6 comments:

Kari said...

Kaysville!! Are you serious? Where in Kaysville? We're probably neighbors and don't even know it. Cute pictures of the kids too!

amy greenway said...

Where are you????? We live off Fairfield on 6th North. Can we be friends again? With the major holiday of Groundhogs Day upon us I've been thinking "MAN! I wish I had friends here so I could throw a groundhogs day party." :) I'm calling you, but not right now since it's 3 a.m. and I can't sleep becaue of my chopped off thumb. OUUUUUUUCH!

tarryn said...

Blah! I almost had a stroke when I saw this entry come up in my feed! Holy Cow! Persimmon Poppy is back! Or at least, she is here each time she lops off an appendage ( : Hope your thumb is feeling better, Amy. Love ya, babe!

highdeekay said...

We really need to get the girls together. I know it is family, family, family when you are in Cache Valley but maybe we could hook up somewhere in between. We're off to Charlotte and Eric's for FHE tonight. Good to see you back. Take care of that thumb.

amy greenway said...

Heidi,
I'm in for sure! We could do a Eden, Heather, Cecily event. We'll plan soon!

Jamica said...

"here is a picture of the kids as they never are" FUNNY! I love you! The funnier thing is the next picture, but the reason it is SO funny is because I have SEVERAL pictures of YOU licking people! (I was about to type "licking hens" but that probably sounds really wrong... 'licking people" sounds MUCH better!) :)
PS you have the cutest kiddos!