Friday, April 10, 2009

You mean like "soon"? Or "a time-out"?

Eli's pre-k (he insists that I not call it pre-school) has been doing all kinds of activities that are Easter related. I'm glad they are because I have done NOTHING. I kind of do overkill on celebrating General Conference weekend (which I NEED to post some pics from...later) so Easter gets a back seat. Poor Easter. We've also been spoiled in years past because we've been in PA and my MIL makes everything she touches fun and special so I can be completely lazy and bask in the fun.


Anyway, Eli keeps telling everyone "Easter's this week! It's in the corner." It took me a couple of times to realize that what he meant was "it's AROUND the corner" but once I figured it out there was no way I was going to correct him. I'll just continue getting a laugh out of it and keep letting people think Eli's crazy for putting Easter in time out.


So, have a happy Easter...since it's in the corner.

1 comment:

Anna said...

Something wonderful about seeing a picture of a grown man in a bunny suit. Dont you think? : ) Happy Easter Eli!